The ultimate english (beginner) course is the starting point for the core english skills program. This is the starting point if you have little knowledge or no experience with english. This course is designed to help you build a starting base for the basic rules of the language against which you can build further learning. It is designed to help you improve your knowledge of everyday basic english through basic topics of describing people, places, things, being able to describe situations, make requests, ask for directions, know items of clothing and relate to your personal circumstances. Please see the basic course breakdown for an overview of topics covered during the 25lessons (each 1 hour). There are 4 lessons that we use to recap after every 6 topics. It is important to note that this is only a basic outline and it can be adjusted to meet with your goals and development areas. Lessons may be booked according to your schedule and the availability of time slots, but generally take 5 months to complete (certain weeks we schedule 2 lessons a week).
What you can expect to learn?
- Basic grammar rules and how to form correct english
- How to use functional language through talking about a variety of situations such as asking for the time, describing things, talking about your family, personal time and likes/dislikes (amoung many)
- Improving selection of vocabulary
- Practice in speaking and listening
How do we do this?
- Thorough understanding of your current level, goals and designing a program to accelerate your learning
- Content rich lessons
- Wide range of exercises and self study to adopt new language as your standard language
- Personal trainer who will work with you to achieve your personal goals
- Personal conversation to practice newly learnt language and develop skills
- Access to monthly conversation programs where you can advance your new skill set
Cost & changes:
- The total cost is € 425 excl vat @21%
- Lessons are invoiced ahead of the lessons on a monthly basis once the schedule for the month is confirmed.
- Lessons slots can be re-booked (Life happens). When this does occur, I ask for a minimum of 3days notice to change or re-book a lesson.
- Lessons not re-booked providing a minimum of 3 days notice will be charged for. I am sure you understand preparation ahead of the lesson is needed to achieve maximum learning outcomes.