Business english is for you if you are a professionals who wants to build your fluency and confidence to sound like a native english speaker. Most topics have a similar structure with a news worthy story at the start to analyse vocabulary. They also contain grammar, business expressions, functional jargon, phrasal verbs and conversation, with practical application to maximise the learning of each topic. The topics are structured in this way to help you improve your generic business language understanding. There is application where you will practice and express yourself in english to improve fluency. How to use english in presentations, telephone skills, interviews, meetings, brainstorming, negotiations, problem solving and socialising forms part of the application of the course.
What you can expect to learn?
- Confidence to speak and fluency.
- Kind, polite english opposed to direct, assertive english.
- Better business communication through perfecting basic e-mail writing.
- Greater selection of business vocabulary.
- Detailed explanation of many business expressions, key phrases and terms.
- Some relevant grammar.
- How to speak in presentations, telephone conversations, interviews, meetings; brainstorming, negotiations, problem solving and socialising situations.
How do we do this?
- Application of new language through roleplays to allow you to incorporate newly learnt language into your everyday business conversation
- Real, relevant and practical role plays used in a business context
- Pronunciation practice and correction through listening texts and speaking practice (You do most of the talking)
Program & Costs:
- The cost is € 480 (excl Vat).
- This includes 16 content rich lessons (each 1 hour).
- Included is 4 application lessons.
- Each lesson contains a news worthy topic relevant to the topic.
- Each topic is structured to cover various sections of key vocab, grammar, functional jargon, common expressions and conversation.
- Application is actual speaking for fluency.
- Lessons are invoiced ahead of the lessons on a monthly basis once the schedule for the month is confirmed.
- Lessons slots can be re-booked (Life happens). When this does occur, I ask for a minimum of 3days notice to change or re-book a lesson.
- Lessons not re-booked providing a minimum of 3 days notice will be charged for. I am sure you understand preparation ahead of the lesson is needed to achieve maximum learning outcomes.